OLAPLEX is compatible with all Color lines and types of Color including Semi, Demi, Permanent, High-Lift, Oil-Based, Glosses and Toners. Adding OLAPLEX to your Color Service enables you to offer your clients the very best in hair care. Leaving behind beautifully colored, stronger, shinier, healthier hair. Not only is OLAPLEX repairing broken disulfide bonds that resulted from previous damage, it will also reduce porosity which in turn increases Color longevity.
ANY ISSUES WITH PROCESSING TIME OR GRAY COVERAGE CAN BE SOLVED BY USING LESS OLAPLEX.
HIGH LIFT Color IS STILL CONSIDERED Color. PLEASE FOLLOW THE SAME DIRECTIONS AS MENTIONED ABOVE AND DO NOT INCREASE DEVELOPER.
- Mix Color and developer together.
- For 2oz (60ml) of Color (not including developer), add 1/16oz (1.875ml) OLAPLEX No.1 BOND MULTIPLIER. Do NOT bump developer.
- For less than 2oz (60ml) of Color (not including developer), add 1/32oz (1ml) OLAPLEX No.1, BOND MULTIPLIER. Do NOT bump developer.
- Use attached dosing dispenser to measure correct amount of OLAPLEX needed.
- Add OLAPLEX to your pre-mixed Color and mix thoroughly.
- Apply and process as normal.
- Apply OLAPLEX No.2. Leave on a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Rinse, shampoo and condition. We recommend using OLAPLEX No.4 BOND MAINTENANCE SHAMPOO and OLAPLEX No.5 BOND MAINTENANCE CONDITIONER for best results.