OLAPLEX is compatible with all high-lift colors
How to use OLAPLEX No.1 Bond Multiplier in your color:
- Mix color and developer together.
- For 2oz (60ml) or more of color (not including developer), add 1/16oz (1.875ml) OLAPLEX No.1.
- For less than 2oz (60ml) of color (not including developer), add 1/32oz (1ml) OLAPLEX No.1.
- Use the attached dosing dispenser to measure the correct amount of OLAPLEX needed.
- Add OLAPLEX to your pre-mixed color and mix thoroughly.
- Apply and process as normal. Rinse or shampoo and apply a generous amount of OLAPLEX No.2 Bond Perfector. Comb through and leave on for a minimum of 10-20 minutes. Rinse, shampoo and condition.
***Do NOT increase developer for color.
***High lift color is still considered color, please follow same directions as mentioned above and do not increase developer.
***Any issues with processing time or gray coverage may be solved by using less OLAPLEX.