OLAPLEX may be used with any type and any manufacturers Relaxer System to prevent damage. To produce a more voluminous end result use the full amount of OLAPLEX recommended. When results are desired that are closer to the head shape and straighter, use less OLAPLEX. Your professional judgement is always needed when relaxing hair, especially when it has been previously treated. (Please note Relaxers are sometimes called Perms)
- For Volume: For 2oz (60ml) or more of Relaxer Cream, add 1/4 oz (7.5ml) OLAPLEX No.1 BOND MULTIPLIER.
- For anything less than 2oz (60ml) of Relaxer Cream, add 1/8 oz (3.75ml) OLAPLEX No.1 BOND MULTIPLIER.
- For Less Volume / Straighter Result: For 2oz (60ml) or more of Relaxer Cream, add 1/8 oz (3.75ml) OLAPLEX No.1 BOND MULTIPLIER. For anything less than 2oz (60ml) of Relaxer Cream, add 1/16oz (1.875) OLAPLEX No.1 BOND MULTIPLIER.
- Use attached dosing dispenser to measure correct amount of OLAPLEX needed.
- Add OLAPLEX to your relaxer solution.
- Apply and process as normal.
- Rinse, towel dry and follow with full OLAPLEX Stand Alone Treatment. Mix 3oz (90ml) water with 1/2 oz (15ml) No.1 BOND MULTIPLIER. Take client to shampoo bowl and saturate thoroughly. Leave on for a minimum of 5 minutes. Without rinsing, layer No.2 over the top for an additional 10 minutes. You can leave on longer if desired.
- Rinse and follow with neutralizing shampoo (You may add 1/8oz (3.75ml) No.1, BOND MULTIPLIER to your neutralizing shampoo) and finish with OLAPLEX No.5 BOND MAINTENANCE CONDITIONER.