The OLAPLEX Stand-Alone Treatment is the unparalleled service that repairs damaged hair and maintains strong, healthy hair. It is a great service to set the stage for the OLAPLEX Family of Professional Service and Retail products. Stylists, Educators and Salespeople can create their own personal success story to share with others by getting a Stand-Alone Treatment done on themselves. It’s much easier to talk about and sell all the benefits that the OLAPLEX Stand-Alone Treatment produces when you’ve experienced it and have a personal story to tell. This service is designed to be executed at the shampoo bowl and is a great add on to any stylist’s service ticket. Compromised hair can benefit by getting Stand-Alone Treatments one to two weeks prior to any service. Once the service is done, clients can maintain their hair’s integrity at home by using OLAPLEX No.3 HAIR PERFECTOR. The Stand-Alone Treatment is highly effective on 100% Human Hair Extensions, the only precaution would be to avoid contact with the bonds (glue, track, or tape) with OLAPLEX No.2 BOND PERFECTOR as it possibly could cause the extensions to loosen.
This service is designed to be performed at the shampoo bowl.
- Mix 1/2oz (15ml) No.1 with 3oz (90ml) of water in a non-spraying applicator bottle. Take client to SHAMPOO bowl and saturate thoroughly. Process for 5 minutes.
- Please note, if your client requires more or less product in regards to Step 1, measurements may be modified. For short hair, mix 1/4oz (7.5ml) OLAPLEX No.1 with 1.5oz (45ml) water. For long hair, mix 1oz (30ml) OLAPLEX No.1 with 6oz (180ml) water. The shelf life of a pre- mixed bottle of OLAPLEX No.1 and water is 2 weeks if kept in an airtight container.
- We recommend applying the No.1 and water mixture to dry hair to see visible saturation. If client has product buildup such as oils or silicones, shampoo first with OLAPLEX No.4 BOND MAINTENANCE SHAMPOO, rinse and towel dry. Then apply to damp, towel dried hair.
- If your client has mineral buildup including copper, chlorine, iron, metallics etc., a hard water / demineralization treatment is recommended to perform prior to OLAPLEX treatment to ensure maximum results.
- Although OLAPLEX is entirely safe and non-toxic, we do not recommend using a spray bottle as it is not meant to be inhaled.
- Without rinsing, apply a generous amount of No.2 from roots to ends and comb through thoroughly. Leave on a minimum of 10 minutes. You can leave on longer if desired.
- Rinse, lightly shampoo and if a protein treatment is needed, it should be done at this point (follow treatment directions to SHAMPOO or rinse after), then condition and proceed as usual. We recommend using OLAPLEX No.4 BOND MAINTENANCE SHAMPOO and OLAPLEX No.5 BOND MAINTENANCE CONDITIONER for best results.