OLAPLEX is compatible with all toners, color glosses, and glazes.
How to use OLAPLEX No.1 Bond Multiplier in your color gloss, toner or glaze:
- Mix color and developer together.
- For 2oz (60ml) or more of color (not including developer), add 1/16oz (1.875ml) OLAPLEX No.1.
- For less than 2oz (60ml) of color (not including developer), add 1/32oz (1ml) OLAPLEX No.1.
- Use the attached dosing dispenser to measure the correct amount of OLAPLEX needed.
- Add OLAPLEX to your gloss, toner or glaze and mix thoroughly.
There are two ways that you can go about using our No.2 Bond Perfector when using a toner, gloss or glaze.
For general purposes we recommend toning prior to using the No.2 Bond Perfector. This is provided that you are able to shampoo after your toner has been rinsed out as per your manufacturer’s instructions. Afterwards, you will rinse your highlights, apply your toner, process, rinse again and apply the No.2 Bond Perfector. Allow the No.2 Bond Perfector to process for a minimum of 10 minutes before shampooing and conditioning as usual.
If your toner, gloss or glaze should not be shampooed out per your manufacturer’s instructions, you can use OLAPLEX No.2 Bond Perfector prior. In this case, you will rinse out your highlight, towel dry and then apply a generous amount of No.2 Bond Perfector for a minimum of 10-20 minutes. Shampoo after to prevent any product from being left behind that could act as a barrier to your toner. Towel dry and proceed with applying your toner. Process as normal then rinse and condition.
***We recommend adding to toners that will be on longer than 10 minutes.
***Do not bump developer for glosses or toners.